© Corrales Society of Artists, Inc 2016 All Rights Reserved P.O. BOX 3717 CORRALES, NM 87048 www.corralessocietyofartists.org
Click to Download:
Call for Artists…
Art in the Park (AIP) is sponsored bny the Corrales Society of Artists (CSA). CSA invites interested artists in Corrales and the greater Albuquerque area to consider participating in this event. You must be a CSA member to participate in any CSA-sponsored event.
Participants in all CSA events must be members of CSA. Being a member provides access to all CSA events without the requirement of being juried for each event. To become a member, interested artists can download membership guidelines and an application . The annual membership fee is $60.
Art in the Park (AIP) has undergone more changes. The new AIP promises to be a successful venue for artists. Here are the highlights of this year's AIP:
· AIP will be held on the soccer field next to the Corrales Growers' Market. This new location will provide greater visibility for the event and increased traffic from the many visitors coming to the Growers' Market.
· Hours are now 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
· The event fee will remain at $35.
· We welcome Village Pizza will as a business sponsor for AIP.
· As in the past, no event application or reservation is required. Artists need only to show up Sunday, set up and pay their fee.
· As we have done previously, spaces will marked on Saturday (at 10:00 a.m.) artists who help with this task can mark and save the space of their choice for Sunday.
· CSA will offer four canopies for artists to rent for each AIP. The rental fee will be $30. These canopies will be set up and packed up for artists. Canopies will be reserved on a first come/first served basis. A reservation paid will be a reservation made. Checks with the reservation date(s) should be mailed to CSA, PO Box 3717, Corrales, NM 87048.
· Because of limited parking in the main parking lot and the need to share the space with sellers at the Growers' Market, artists will need to arrive early (between 7:00 and 7:30 a.m.) to unload and then move their vehicles to the parking area across Jones Road. After the Growers' Market closes, vehicles can be moved back into the main parking lot.
Jenn Noel is the AIP contact for 2017
Ken's contact information – email@example.com (505) 369-1012.
2017 Art in the Park:
The dates are August 6, September 3 and October 8. Hours are 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.